Thursday, February 16, 2012

Luck O' the Irish

Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day and you all got to spend it w/ someone you love. We had a romantic dinner for 5.
 I wore my new apron and baked a bunch of Naan for dinner.
Last time I made it 1/4 whole wheat and so I tried 1/2 this time.  It wasn't as good, but still okay.  I even made a few heart shape ones to be more festive.

For dessert we had chocolate covered strawberries.  
My daughter decided to skip swim practice so we all stayed home and played games.  Maybe not the most romantic night, but it was wonderful to be with those I love.

Are you ready to think about St. Patty's Day yet?  Here are some of my projects from last year.



(he may not be Irish, but he sure is green)


Linking up here.
Pin It
Days of Chalk and Chocolate

14 comments:

  1. I love the hanging shamrock in the picture frame. The picture frame is gorgeous and the shamrock just finishes it perfectly. Thank you for sharing. www.thenymelrosefamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great night :)
    Love your apron!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following you on linky...would you be willing to follow me back? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love St. Patrick's Day! Look like you made a lot of fun green projects last year. I'd love for you to link them up to my new link party.
    Rachel
    http://adventuresofadiymom.blogspot.com/2012/02/terrific-tuesday-2-and-features.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just getting ready to start some St. Patrick's Day projects. Thanks for the inspiration! Cute apron!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice project collection. So glad that you linked this to Things I've Done Thursday~

    www.bearrabbitbear.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know...I have never made Naan! I might have to bug you for your recipe sometime. These look like some fun projects! The most I ever do for Saint Patty's is wear green. If I remember! Thanks for linking up at The Stinky Linky Party...although this is certainly on the good side of stinky!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great projects!! Thanks for sharing at Shine on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, lots of fun projects. I love the pillow! Happy late V-day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great projects! Thanks for linking up with me for Friday Favorites! Please come by and link up again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cute projects are a feature this week!

    http://daysofchalkandchocolate.blogspot.com/2012/02/latest-and-greatest-features.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just wanted to tell you you're being featured tomorrow on One Artsy Mama!

    http://oneartmama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this project. I hope you will stop by and link up to my St. Patty's Day Project Parade.

    ReplyDelete