Saturday, March 3, 2012

11 Things About Me

Robin, this weeks give-a-way sponsor (click here to win $25 or awesome fabric) tagged me in
 11 Things About Me. Thanks Robin!




The rules:

You must post these rules.

Each person must post 11 things about herself on his/her blog.

Answer the questions the “tagger” listed for you in her post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.

You must choose 11 people to tag and link to them in the post.

Let each blogger know that you have tagged him/her.

Here are my questions I answered:

1) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be & why?
I've lived all over the world, but I honestly really love living in San Antonio.  Good schools, low cost of living, great climate and great food. I would love to spend a few years living in Europe (not forever, just 3-4 years).

2) What was your favorite subject in High School?
History
3) Tell us about your most memorable Christmas.
This is a tough one.  The funnest was when we surprised the kids w/ a trip to Disney.  We woke them up and told them to get in the car and that we were going for a big surprise trip.  The boys didn't guess till we were in North Carolina.
4) Introvert or extrovert?
Introvert
5) Would you rather be hot or cold?
hot-I hate being cold
6) If you could do anything that you wanted to do today (money, time, job, no object), what would you do?
Travel-I love seeing new places
7) Who is your favorite musician/singer?
90's happy alternative rock
8) Nightgown or PJ's? (remember, this is a family show)  :-)
PJ's-or sweats
9) You are on a diet & your friend shows up eating ????  What can you NOT resist?
baked goods or anything chocolate.  I can resist candy other than chocolate, stuff w/ nuts in it, and ice cream (see #5)
10) Coke or Pepsi?  Coffee or Tea?  (okay, maybe that's 2 questions)
Neither, mostly water, but in the summer I love a Route 44 Diet Cherry Lime-ade from Sonic.  My hubby is a big fan of Diet Coke w/ Lime.

11) Link up your favorite blog post.  Why is it your favorite?  (Continuing the tradition!)
My favorite project is our game room (click here to see it):  The room is very much my husband and by far the coolest room in the house (and maybe the entire neighborhood).  If you ever stop by, you get to sign the wall.

And now my 11 Questions for you to answer:
1.  What is your biggest pet peeve?
2.  What are you most proud of?
3. What is your favorite book?
4. Who is your biggest hero and why?
5.  What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
6. What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
7. DO you believe in love at first sight?
8. What reality TV show would you most like to be a cast member of?
9. What's you most annoying habit?
10. If someone gave you $100 and told you to go buy something nice for yourself-what would you buy? 
11) Link up your favorite blog post.  Why is it your favorite?  (Continuing the tradition!)




I'm tagging:

4 comments:

  1. thanks for tagging me! I am going to pass on posting this one...it's my 4th tag in the month. But...here are some answers to your great questions!
    Pet peeve...whining!
    Proud of...my kids!
    Book...? oh gosh. love all books. Janet Evanovich, Robert Ludlum, Sophia Kinsella.
    Biggest hero...my daughter. she's kind, sweet, compassionate, and smart. oh and witty.
    My most annoying habit? talking too much. or being too loud.
    $100...bring on Michaels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks for answering my questions. :-) Good to get to know you better.

    I've been to San Antonio and it was lovely. We are so opposite, though. I hate to be hot, hate to travel, and would probably take candy over baked goods! We'd be good friends. :-) I'm probably more like your hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for tagging me! It may take a couple of weeks, but I'll have fun answering your questions. Good to learn a little more about you and I'm with you on the chocolate... LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm doing my answers right now! Thanks for the tag!

    ReplyDelete