Thursday, March 1, 2012

St. Patty's Pillow


Somehow never got around to making panel pillows for February, but here is the March addition. 


I just cut out squares of felt.  I ironed fusible webbing on the back of fabric and cut out the shapes and ironed them to the felt. Easy Peasy.


I'm working on a 3rd, but am having a crazy week.


Bad: 1.Hubby's gone and my kids are in way too many activities
        2. I got in a car wreck w/ an eldery Chinese man that speaks 0 English (not even yes or no)
        3. Middle child is watching "THE FILM" at school this week (they say parents are invited, but I don't know if I should go or not)
Good: 1. I won a Cutting Edge stencil give-a-way
          2.  Everyone's healthy
          3. My daughter had her personal best at a track meet
          4. Blog hit 500 followers
          5. Elderly Chinese man has excellent insurance
          6. Hubby's on a plane right now and is taking the day off tomorrow. 
          7. After losing 4 in a row, youngest kid finally won a basketball game.
           8. Mary Kay sent me 17 tubes of lipstick to help me out in one of my 40 by 40 goals.


Now that I wrote it all out, it looks like I'm having a pretty good week:) I should do that more often.

Click here to see where I party or to add your linky.
Pin It

12 comments:

  1. The pillows are super...so happy the good outweighs the bad.
    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog from It's So Very Cheri Blog Hop. Now I am following your fun blog in Linky. I love your sense of humor!
    I would love follow back at http://peachesandbees.blogspot.com
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say don't go to watch the film. They are embarrassed enough. I just make my husband go over the facts privately before or after.

    Glad your husband is on his way back. Everything will seem better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to look on the bright side! That's awesome that you won a cutting edge giveaway. In my dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am stopping by to become a follower and hope you will do the same with linky. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always loved your pillows - a great March panel!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pillows are darling and I'm so glad to see that the good is far outweighing the bad in your life right now! :-) Thanks for sharing this with us at Inspiration Friday this week!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's funny, I thought I was having a rough day, until I wrote this post. Guess I just needed to count my blessings:)

      Delete
  8. So cute and perfectly seasonal. I'd love to have you join me at Seasonal Sundays.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm doing a St. Patty's Day roundup on Friday - I'd love to share this post. Let me know if that's okay :)

    Angela @ A little about A LOT
    www.alittle-aboutalot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Life is always beautiful when you have good health.i have be in pain for almost 1 year had HSV 1&2 and I was lonely and sad, luckily I was directed to a very kind and Great Dr Oliha who helped me cure my HSV 1&2 and today I am free from the virus and very healthy thank you so much Dr Oliha .Email
    oliha.miraclemedicine@gmail.com
    you can also whatsapp/Call him; +2349038382931

    ReplyDelete