Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Winner! and Features

First of all, I'd like to thank:




The winner of this week's give-a-way is  Peep Smores # 45 by Salt Tree. Congrats! Please contact Cutsie Bee at her shop.
 



Here are some of my favorites from last week:


Tales of a Trophy Wife




 
Homemade Chalk Eggs
  

Uncommon Designs's Wreath  and  Bunny Burlap Banner   (I'm spending the day painting my bathroom robin's egg blue)


Rae Gun has got all kinds of Hunger Games stuff going on her blog. She made bread from each of the 12 Districts.


I think Visual Eye Candy's room is amazing. I love that wall it's stenciled and glazed (and simply gorgeous)


Please come back @ 5:00.  You are really going to like this week's give-a-way.

5 comments:

  1. Thank so much for featuring my stencil wall! You have helped my blog grow so much. I appreciate all you do.
    xoxo,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made our day! Thank you for your sweet feature! Have a wonderful afternoon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tara...THANKS!! I am super excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life is always beautiful when you have good health.i have be in pain for almost 1 year had HSV 1&2 and I was lonely and sad, luckily I was directed to a very kind and Great Dr Oliha who helped me cure my HSV 1&2 and today I am free from the virus and very healthy thank you so much Dr Oliha .Email
    oliha.miraclemedicine@gmail.com
    you can also whatsapp/Call him; +2349038382931

    ReplyDelete