Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Highlights and Winner

Another week, another amazing group of projects.  Here's my top 5:

I'm not sure if my kids are too old for these Snake Bubbles by A Couple of Craft Addicts, but I'm 39 and think it looks like fun.



 
For the second week in a row, I am completely enthralled with the Grandma camps Gramma Luvlee put on for her grand kids. Spielberg himself couldn't pull off such productions. Check-out  Woody's Round-up and Walk like an Egyptian theme days. 


Have you ever wonder what Hot Crossed-buns are?  The Pasture Times gives us the recipe.


I love Visual Eye Candy's Nursery reveal and this butterfly wall is my favorite part.


And finally Crystal and Co gave us some grass stain tips like using corn syrup (who knew).
home remedies

If you like buttons, please grab mine-you earned it!



Tales of a Trophy Wife


Random.org chose lucky #9.  Congrats NY Melrose Family-you win $20 to:



Please contact her at her shop to tell her what you'd like to win. There's a lot of great stuff to choose from.

Please join us back here @ 5:00 pm.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my Butterfly wall art. I'm lucky to be included! Tara, I appreciate all you do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grateful to DR AKHIGBE for all his help for my life, i was having Herpes Simplex Virus, and we were planning on getting married on early December, when we decided to get ourselves tested first and we found out that my fiancee was HSV 2 Positive, my fiancee was so unhappy, because this was a barrier for us to get married, so i went out to search out a remedy for my partner, and it was so surprising how DR AKHIGBE has been a blessing and healing to the masses, after reading about his work on a blog i immediately emailed him: (Drakhigbeherbalhome5@gmail.com ) and he wrote back to me that my fiance will be OK and that we will get married this same year, i couldn't believe it, after doing all that is needed to be done, i was surprised that after 2weeks of using his medicine my fiancee went to the doc and was diagnose negative. For more info contact his email or WhatsApp: +234  902  137  4574..... He also cure
      Lung cancer
      Blood Cancer
      Bad Breath,
      Asthma cure
      Autism cure....
      COPD
      Lyme  

      Delete
  2. Woohoo! I'm so excited to be the winner! I had my eyes on a pair of earrings from her shop! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was cured from Herpes with herbal med..

    Win Ex back and be happy again,

    Thanks to (Robinsonbuckler11@ gmail com)

    ReplyDelete