Thursday, August 7, 2014

I Spent Way Too Much Time on This


We have left the military and have entered the civilian world. This means that my husband needs to market himself to drum up business so we can still eat on a regular basis.  

I have the recipe for the world's best chocolate chip cookies and so he asked me to make a few batches that he can leave at offices around Houston.  He also asked me to make them cute. I was inspired by this. (I got the gable box at Hobby Lobby for 99 cents.)

I attached a little pocket so he can insert his business cards.


3 comments:

  1. We provide a luxurious and beautiful spa and massage centers in all over Dubai. Massage in Al Wasl

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHY NEGLECTING THE CURE TO HERPES VIRUS AND OTHER INFECTIONS ? There is a great Herbal doctor who can cure any deadly disease/Infection?. Like Cancer, HIV, syphilis, diabetes, madness, all kinds of deadly diseases/Infection known to man, low sperm count And also bring back your Lover, help you create job opportunities e.t.c. Well my main reason why I am writing this little Article is to inform the whole world about the great deeds Herbal Doctor Razor did for me. I was diagnosed with Herpes Virus 1 on Sept 22, 2014, The medical doctor Prescribed val-acyclovir for me, until i met a patient who was infected with HSV rejoicing in the Office, i asked what the excitement was all about and she told me how she got rid of her herpes virus and referred me to, A herbalist from West Africa(NIGERIA), though i never believed in Herbs. I saw many testimonies on how herbalists cured people of their Viruses and STDs. I contacted him through his email address. And he told me what to do, Few days later i received a parcel through a courier service sent to me by Doctor Razor. 18 days later after completion of the herbal Dosage, he asked me to go for check-up, when i did the check-up i was tested HSV 1 Negative. If you are Battling with the same Virus and you need a way to get rid of it permanently, kindly contact him via his email: drrazorherbalhome@gmail.com. . Whatsapp/Call him on +2349065420442 THANK YOU YOU HERBALIST RAZOR, YOU ARE MY HERO .

    ReplyDelete